Welcome!

Hello to all our family and friends! I am new to this blog stuff! I will try to update you on our family news as often as possible.

Friday, October 5, 2007

Sorry...

Brynlee and Baylor on their 1st day of dance!


Mike and Benton dancing in Estes Park!




So I really can't keep up with writing...maybe it's the fact that I have 3 children, work 2 full time jobs, and try and keep up with housework! HA! Anyways, please pray for our sweet little Benton. He should receive his helmet this week to help correct his mishapened head. He will have to wear it for 2 months/23 hours a day! :( I will post pictures of him in it as soon as we receive it! I will keep up with posting now (cause I know at least Bonnie and Cassy are reading! haha)!

1 comment:

Cassy said...

The girls look so cute in their dance outfits... that's enough to make me want a girl!! But not for a while... hey can you get on my blog and give me your address? I want to send you an announcement.